Competency is gained through knowledge...
Tradewinds Sailing School has a program for sailors at any level who are serious about gaining the foundation knowledge of sailing and continuing on to become a competent sailor.
With more than 45 years of teaching experience, our successful method is based on a thorough understanding of how people learn. We also want to make learning to sail easy and enjoyable. But, we don't take shortcuts. Our instructors are selected for their teaching skills and their ability to make learning to sail fun.
We show you the sailing secrets
that other sailors do not share.
Why Choose Tradewinds Sailing School?
- We have great instructors
- We offer you a professional training program
- Our instructors follow a standard teaching curriculum
- Our lead instructor is a certified ASA Instructor Evaluator
- Each of our ASA courses offers the maximum number of hours on the water
- On average, you are sailing 6 hours each day
- We are affordable
- You will like our course pricing
- ASA certification and textbooks are included in our course pricing
- Specialty classes are available
- We don't stop with the ASA courses, you can enjoy extending your learning with our advanced skills classes
- We have an all Women's program
- Tradewinds offers the unique opportunity to learn sailing and join social sails with other women
- Our female instructors are excited to help other women with their sailing skills
So, whether you want to
- Cruise the world in your own boat
- Charter sailboats for exotic vacations
- Share sailing with your friends and family without the boat ownership hassle
- Buy your own sailboat
- Experience our all-women's sailing
Tradewinds Sailing School is the right choice.